1. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (42.3 Mil) – People want to see stuff blow up on 4th of July. Michael Bay can arrange that.
2. Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (41.6 Mil) – Wait… there was an Ice Age 2?
3. Public Enemies (25.2 Mil) – Johnny Depp may bring in the dough… but giant robots blowing stuff up and cartoon animals bring in more.
4. The Proposal (12.8 Mil) – Cause your girlfriend dragged you to see it a second time. Hey, cheer up. It’s one of the better rom-coms you’ll see this year.
5. The Hangover (11.2 Mil) – Just passed the 200 Mil mark making it the only comedy to make that achievement besides Wedding Crashers. And this is a comedy that deserves it… well this and maybe Funny People.